The Florida Department of Health in Okaloosa County (DOH-Okaloosa) is observing September as National Preparedness Month in order to remind residents of easy ways to keep their families prepared and safe during emergencies. DOH-Okaloosa will be releasing weekly messaging to media outlets and community partners to help spread the word about the importance of emergency preparedness.
- Florida Health Earns Honors for Excellence in Public Health Communication
- Easy Ways for You to be Prepared for Emergencies
- Prepare For Emergencies During National Preparedness Month
- Joint Investigation Leads To Arrest In West Palm Beach
- Keep Germs Away, Wash Your Hands Regularly
- Department Of Health Announces New Leadership
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
DOH-Okaloosa encourages all individuals and families to have a plan for hurricanes, tornadoes, floods, and any type of emergency that is possible in your community.Click here for guidance on how to make a plan!
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals