The Florida Department of Health in Okaloosa County (DOH-Okaloosa) reminds Okaloosa County residents and visitors to be aware of the warning signs of heat exhaustion and to protect against dehydration. Heat exhaustion can develop after exposure to high temperatures and inadequate or unbalanced replacement of fluids.
- Promoting Breastfeeding Access For Working Moms Focus Of Month-Long Campaign
- Nichole Geary, J.D. Appointed As New General Counsel
- DOH-Okaloosa Celebrates World Breasfeeding Week
- Florida Theme Parks and Zoos Recognized for Making Healthy Options Available to Visitors
- Join The Department Of Health For Virtual Summer Camp
- World Hepatitis Day To Focus On Prevention
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
West Nile Virus (WNV) is a mosquito-borne virus that can cause a potentially serious illness. To learn more about WNV, click on "More Information" below.More Information
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals