FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN OKALOOSA COUNTY ISSUES HEALTH ADVISORIES FOR SNAPPER COVE AND BOGGY BAYOU
- Florida Department of Health Sets the Record Straight on False Data Claims by the Miami Herald
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Orlando
- New Monoclonal Antibody Site in Jacksonville
- Health Survey
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN OKALOOSA COUNTY ANNOUNCES DRIVE-THRU COVID-19 VACCINATION FOR OLDER ADULTS AND HEALTH CARE WORKERS FOR WEEK OF JANUARY 22-25.
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN OKALOOSA COUNTY ISSUES HEALTH ADVISORIES FOR SNAPPER COVE AND BOGGY BAYOU
- The Estates at Palm Bay Smokefree Policy
- OKALOOSA COUNTY SALTWATER BEACH MONITORING RESULTS FOR SEPTEMBER 13, 2021 Health advisory issued for Garnier’s Park and Lincoln Park
- OKALOOSA COUNTY SALTWATER BEACH MONITORING RESULTS FOR September 3, 2021
DOH-Okaloosa is providing COVID-19 testing by APPOINTMENT to SYMPTOMATIC Okaloosa County school district students and school employees only at the School District Central Administrative Complex in Niceville- 202 Highway 85 North Niceville, FL.
Appointments are required. Click link below to schedule appointment online. Appointments cannot be made more than 3 days in advance.
The test is a BinaxNOW antigen rapid test. This test will be used to diagnose COVID-19 infections. If BinaxNow Test result is negative, a PCR specimen will be collected and sent to traditional laboratory to confirm. A negative rapid antigen test is unable to be used to reduce quarantine.
To receive electronic copy of rapid test results (positive or negative), download the “Healthy Together” app available in the Apple App Store and Google Play . For PCR test results visit Patient.Labcorp.com. You will not receive a printed copy at the appointment or have results emailed to you by the health departmentOnline Scheduling
No events at this time
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals