The Florida Department of Health in Okaloosa County (DOH-Okaloosa) received the Florida Breastfeeding Friendly Employer Award this week. The award is given by the Florida Breastfeeding Coalition to recognize businesses who are providing support in the workplace to their breastfeeding employees. DOH-Okaloosa received a Gold Level award, which is the highest designation.
- Ensure Your Children’s Immunizations Are Up To Date
- Residents Encouraged To Take Precautions During Hot Summer Months
- Joint Unlicensed Activity Investigation Leads To Arrest In Miami Dade, FL
- Florida’s WIC Program Provides Nutrition Services For Women, Infants And Children
- Dr. Joy Jackson Appointed As Director For Polk and Hardee Counties
- Veterans and Community Fitness in Okaloosa County Highlight of State Surgeon General Visit
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
West Nile Virus (WNV) is a mosquito-borne virus that can cause a potentially serious illness. To learn more about WNV, click on "More Information" below.More Information
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals