- The Florida Department of Health Observes National HIV Testing Day 2021
- Governor DeSantis Approves Budget to Continue Improving Public Health in Florida
- Memorial Day - Florida Health and Safety Officials Encourage Floridians to Remember Water Safety
- Setting the Record Straight: Florida Department of Health Addresses False Miami Herald Claims
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN OKALOOSA COUNTY ANNOUNCES DRIVE-THRU COVID-19 VACCINATION FOR OLDER ADULTS AND HEALTH CARE WORKERS FOR WEEK OF JANUARY 22-25.
- OKALOOSA COUNTY SALTWATER BEACH MONITORING RESULTS FOR July 19, 2021
- OKALOOSA COUNTY SALTWATER BEACH MONITORING RESULTS FOR July 06, 2021
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN OKALOOSA COUNTY LIFTS HEALTH ADVISORY FOR CREEK NEAR LAKEVIEW ROAD, BASS LAKE & DON’S BAYOU AREAS
- NORTHWEST FLORIDA COUNTY HEALTH DEPARTMENTS ENCOURAGE RESIDENTS TO DEVELOP STORM DISASTER PLANS
We want to hear from you! Take the Okaloosa County Health Survey today! Share your thoughts and opinions about Okaloosa's: general health, safety, neighborhood needs, health care system, and more!
The purpose of the survey is to get your opinions about health and quality of life in Okaloosa County. Your answers will be used for Okaloosa County health improvement efforts. Your responses are very important and are completely voluntary. All information you provide will be kept confidential.Take the Okaloosa County Health Survey!
No events at this time
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals