Tallahassee, Fla. — Today, the Florida Department of Health (Department) issued updated testing guidance and recommendations to maximize the benefits of COVID-19 testing in Florida. A copy of the full COVID-19 testing guidance can be found here.
- State Surgeon General Calls on Federal Government to Stop Actively Preventing Distribution of COVID-19 Therapeutics
- Year in Review: FDOH Protecting and Promoting the Health of All Floridians
- Florida Department of Health Welcomes New Deputy Secretary for Health
- Governor Desantis' Freedom First Budget Continues Fostering Public Health Excellence Throughout Florida
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN OKALOOSA COUNTY ANNOUNCES DRIVE-THRU COVID-19 VACCINATION FOR OLDER ADULTS AND HEALTH CARE WORKERS FOR WEEK OF JANUARY 22-25.
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN OKALOOSA COUNTY PROVIDING PEDIATRIC DOSES OF PFIZER COVID-19 VACCINE
- HEALTH OFFICIALS ISSUE RABIES ALERT
- OKALOOSA COUNTY SALTWATER BEACH MONITORING RESULTS FOR NOVEMBER 8, 2021
- health officials Lift Red TIDE ALERT for Shirah Beach, Beasley Park and Ft. Walton Beach Access Seven
FL Health Emerald
No events at this time
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals