The Florida Department of Health in Okaloosa County (DOH-Okaloosa) received the Florida Breastfeeding Friendly Employer Award this week. The award is given by the Florida Breastfeeding Coalition to recognize businesses who are providing support in the workplace to their breastfeeding employees. DOH-Okaloosa received a Gold Level award, which is the highest designation.
- DOH-Okaloosa Observes September as Natonal Preparedness Month
- Keep Germs Away, Wash Your Hands Regularly
- Department Of Health Announces New Leadership
- Florida Department Of Health Names Office Of Compassionate Use Panel Members
- Ensure Your Children’s Immunizations Are Up To Date
- Residents Encouraged To Take Precautions During Hot Summer Months
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
West Nile Virus (WNV) is a mosquito-borne virus that can cause a potentially serious illness. To learn more about WNV, click on "More Information" below.More Information
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals