The Florida Department of Health in Okaloosa County (DOH-Okaloosa) is celebrating World Heart Day. World Heart Day is on September 29 and is an annual event created by the World Heart Foundation to remind everyone that heart disease and stroke are the leading causes of death worldwide. To celebrate World Heart Day, DOH-Okaloosa, Okaloosa County Emergency Medical Services and Beach Safety will be providing Hands-Only™ CPR training, heart healthy activities, and heart healthy information in Okaloosa County.
- Dr. Weatherly Appointed To Genetics and Newborn Screening Advisory Council
- Letter to House Health Quality Subcommittee
- Florida Department Of Health Issues Suspension And Restriction Orders
- Florida Department Of Health Recognizes National Licensed Practical Nurses Week
- Floridians Reminded To Get Your Vaccine Before Halloween
- Regular Screenings and Early Detection Key in Breast Cancer Fight
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals