The Florida Department of Health in Okaloosa County (DOH-Okaloosa) reminds Okaloosa County residents and visitors to be aware of the warning signs of heat exhaustion and to protect against dehydration. Heat exhaustion can develop after exposure to high temperatures and inadequate or unbalanced replacement of fluids.
- DOH-Okaloosa Celebrates World Breasfeeding Week
- Florida Theme Parks and Zoos Recognized for Making Healthy Options Available to Visitors
- Join The Department Of Health For Virtual Summer Camp
- World Hepatitis Day To Focus On Prevention
- Dr. Elena Perez Appointed To The Florida Genetics And Newborn Screening Advisory Council
- El Departamento De Salud Les Pide A Los Residentes De La Florida Que Se Protejan Contra El Virus Del Nilo Occidental
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
West Nile Virus (WNV) is a mosquito-borne virus that can cause a potentially serious illness. To learn more about WNV, click on "More Information" below.More Information
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals