- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez Joins Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo to Highlight National HIV Testing Day
- Treatment Locator
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- OKALOOSA COUNTY SALTWATER BEACH MONITORING RESULTS FOR August 8, 2022
- OKALOOSA COUNTY SALTWATER BEACH MONITORING RESULTS FOR July 25, 2022
- OKALOOSA COUNTY SALTWATER BEACH MONITORING RESULTS FOR July 11, 2022
- OKALOOSA COUNTY SALTWATER BEACH MONITORING RESULTS FOR June 27, 2022
- FLORIDA DEPARTMENT OF HEALTH IN OKALOOSA COOUNTY IS NOW PROVIDING THE MENINGOCOCCAL VACCINE TO ADULTS 18 AND OLDER
Save the date for the Okaloosa Health Summit on September 8 from 8:30 a.m. - 10:30 a.m.
Mark your calendar for the launch of the 2022 Community Health Assessment booklet and formation of our new workgroups! The workgroups will strive to improve the health of Okaloosans.
The meeting will be held virtually and in-person at three locations across the county: Crosspoint Church - Niceville North Okaloosa Medical Center - Crestview United Way Emerald Coast - Fort Walton BeachRegister for the Okaloosa Health Summit
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals